Customized recreation equipment is one important way to add an element of personalization to a project. Each year, we find hundreds of ways to help our customers customize their projects and help promote community belonging. Here are some of the many ways we have incorporated customized pieces into projects:
· The use of city names or company logos such as those created specifically for site furnishings in Washington, DC by DuMor
· Benches that include text such as a school name or a phrase such as “buddy bench”
· Plaques used to commemorate anniversaries, important dates, donations, or memorials
· Playground panels customized to include organization, park, or community names
· Playground panels that bring imagination to a space such as the Zoo theme for the Kingstowne community in Alexandria, VA
· Welcome signs customized to display playground rules, unique features of the playground, or partnerships with community organizations to promote safety measures such as the sign displayed at the Rio playground in Gaithersburg, MD.
Give us a call and we will be happy to assist you with any ideas for customizing your next project!