In honor of World Parks Week, we want to acknowledge the ways that our parks and playgrounds help to promote physical and mental health.
- They provide common, undeveloped space to enjoy
- They allow us the opportunity to be in nature
- They represent places to gather and be social (even at a distance)
- They display a green landscape that promotes relaxation and peace
- They give us the opportunity to be in motion through play, fitness, sports and games
We are honored to be a part of the Park and Recreation community by designing quality playgrounds and outdoor recreational spaces. Now, more than ever, we appreciate what these spaces represent to our communities.